All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 26, 2014
August 22, 2014
August 22, 2014
What You'll Get
It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $145 for four Wood Wind Golf Club value cards ($1,400 value)
- $75 for two Wood Wind Golf Club value cards ($700 value)
- $39 for one Wood Wind Golf Club value card ($350 value)<p>
Each value card includes:
- Two complimentary 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable Monday–Friday (no holidays)
- One complimentary 18-hole round of golf, redeemable weekends and holidays after 11 a.m.
- Five two-for-one rounds, redeemable anytime during the week and after 11 a.m. on the weekends and holidays
- $25 for a golf lesson at Doc O’Neal Golf Academy at Wood Wind ($80 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must redeem for Wood Wind card by the expiration date on your Groupon, Wood Wind card expires on 12/31/14. Click here for terms and conditions of Wood Wind card. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wood Wind Golf Club
Immaculate bent-grass tee boxes, fairways, and tees stretch across 6,507 yards of pristine woodland terrain at Wood Wind Golf Club's 18-hole course. The picturesque par 71 throws down a gauntlet of challenges across its emerald acres, with water hazards on 15 holes and a king's guard of 82 bunkers hugging the edges of fairways and butterfly-kissing well-fortified greens.
All of the course's considerable obstacles await at the memorable 14th hole, a par three where players must send tee shots somersaulting over an elongated pond to reach a shallow green buttressed on all sides by rippling waters, two backside bunkers, and a vanguard of feral windmills closing in from the nearest mini golf course. A relatively difficult course when played from the tips, the grassy monolith caters to golfers of all abilities with four sets of tees.
Anchored by a staff of PGA–certified aces, Wood Wind Golf Club's teaching academy fosters pin-hunting prowess with deft instruction and the latest in golf technology. The club's lavish banquet facilities also provide a spacious and scenic venue to host wedding receptions or parties celebrating the birthday of golfers' favorite club-head covers.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Bent-grass tees, fairways, and greens
- Length of 6,507 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options