Technicians treat skin with laser diodes, which emit low-level energy that triggers fat cells to release contents and shrink
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Sessions last approximately 20 minutes. Following each procedure, 10 minutes on vibrating machine
- The treatment causes little to no discomfort, and clients can immediately return to normal activities.
- Treatments should be scheduled one to five days apart.
About Timeless Life Clinic
Timeless Life Clinic's team of degreed and certified aestheticians perform FDA- and Health Canada–approved med-spa services using equipment including the Angelite IPL system and the iLipo Chromogenex machine. Staff members request a pre-procedure consultation, whereupon they learn each client's needs, goals, and favorite show about dancing and stars. After every session, guests can relax with complimentary tea, coffee, water, or a snack, as well as peruse products from Casmara Skin Care.