What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for an educational wine experience, including food pairing and a souvenir glass for one ($30 value)
- $33 for an educational wine experience, including food pairing and souvenir glasses for two ($60 value)
- $59 for an educational wine experience, including food pairing and souvenir glasses for four ($120 value)
While exploring the winery, gift shop and wine lounge, guests will learn about the history of wine and the winemaking process. To illustrate the lesson, small tastes will pair with food. Afterward guests can take advantage of the following incremental discount for any wine purchased:
- $2 off a $20 purchase of wine
- $6 off a $50 purchase of wine
- $10 off a $75 purchase of wine
- $20 off a $125 purchase of wine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required for groups of 8 or more. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. One discount per Groupon purchased, see highlights for details. Subject to availability, hours vary. Not valid with any other promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Woodbury Winery & Vineyards
The Woodbury family first tilled the soil of Fredonia all the way back in 1910. In the century that followed, they established themselves as leaders in the local winemaking community and mine unique flavors from the soils of New York. Their Barrel Fermented Chardonnay won Gold Medals at both the East Meets West Wine Challenge and the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition. Other offerings, meanwhile, include a full-bodied Cabernet Franc, a peppery and floral Gewürztraminer, and a sweet Niagara—all of which guests can enjoy while playing board games or reading books in the multimedia-packed wine lounge.