Choose from Three Options
$25 for a barbecue package for two, valid any day (up to a $38.46 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two sandwiches or burgers (up to a $23.98 value)
- One dessert (up to a $4.49 value)
$48 for a barbecue package for four, valid any day (up to a $76.92 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $19.98 value)
- Four sandwiches or burgers (up to a $47.96 value)
- Two desserts (up to an $8.98 value)
$16 for $25 worth of food and drinks, valid Sunday–Thursday. See the menu.
Woodchips BBQ's pit masters know that barbeque goes great with everything—mac 'n' cheese, tortilla chips with smoky salsa and sour cream, and... donuts? Fans of sweet-and-savory fare will swoon when they discover that the chefs will swap out the bun on any burger for a sliced glazed donut from Max's Bakery, topping the beef patties they grind fresh everyday with pulled pork, bacon, caramelized onions, and garlic aioli. But those who prefer to save their donuts for their morning coffee will still plenty to love: Woodchips' menu offers up a delectable assortment of classic barbeque specialties ranging from burnt ends to dry-rubbed St. Louis-style ribs to spicy smokehouse chili.