All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 9, 2018
· July 2, 2018
· July 2, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a brewery tour for two ($44 total value)
$56 for a brewery tour for four ($88 total value)
- One tour per person ($15 value)
- One pint glass per person ($3 value)
- One koozie per person ($3 value)
- Three complimentary pours per person
This deal is valid only for tours on Saturdays at 3 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. No reservations required. Tours run Saturdays at 3 p.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Woodcreek Brewing Company
Founded in a garage by two friends with a passion for craft beer, Woodcreek Brewing Company is dedicated to bringing the vision of Real. Texas. Beer. to DFW and beyond. Before you tour the brewery or sample any of their handcrafted ales and lagers, read on to find out more about these tasty brews:
- Lakeside Cerveza Ale: a cool and crisp Blonde Ale makes it deal for summer months—especially with a wedge of lime (5.9% ABV)
- New Horizon Wheat Ale: crisp and refreshing ale that is brewed with fresh coriander and orange peel (6.5% ABV)
- Texas Star Bock: this ode to the Lone Star State pairs its earthy malts with refreshing cold-fermented yeast for a dark lager that's both sessionable and complex (6.7% ABV)
- Highway 66 IPA: the brewery's entry into the popular IPA market reflects the wild spirit of its namesake road with the heady floral notes of US-grown hops (7.5% ABV)
- Forefathers Belgian Strong Ale: inspired by the legendary beers crafted by devout monks deep within of the confines of the monasteries of Belgium, this exceptionally well-rounded beer delivers warmth to your bones with every sip (9.6% ABV)