Guests of all ages can admire wooden boats, enjoy sailing and paddle board rides, watch live demonstrations and music, and more
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: access to all boats, presentations, vendors, on-the-water activities, kids’ activities, festival bars, and music.
- Free admission for children 12 and under.
- Dates and times:
- Friday, September 6 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location: 431 Water Street, Port Townsend, WA 98368
- Transportation: parking available at Safeway Park & Ride for $1 per day (shuttle runs on Friday and Saturday) or at Memorial Field for $15 (Friday and Sunday) or $25 (Saturday) per day.
- Pets allowed? No, except for service dogs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wooden Boat Festival
Wooden Boat Festival brings together water sports enthusiasts of all ages. Attendees can embark on paddleboard or longboat excursions, take a guided motorboat tour, and more. There are attractions for the little ones, too–kids are invited to participate in activities like building wooden boats, a pirate treasure hunt, and fish painting T-shirts, live music, presentations and demonstrations. During this three-day festival the whole family can find something fun to do.