Visitors can admire Woodford’s wildlife at a facility dedicated to preserving New Jersey’s fauna
What You'll Get
- Admissions include entry to The Nature Center and exhibits, “Slither On Inn” reptile room, The Wildlife Hospital, and gift shop.
- Open daily:
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The Wildlife Hospital is open daily from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for admission only; discount does not apply to events and programs. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
The history of Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge begins in 1951, when Jim and Betty Woodford purchased 185 acres of land to use as a summer get-away. Betty's passion and expertise of local wildlife transformed into the refuge known today. Now the facility sits on 171 wooded acres on the edge of the New Jersey Pinelands, surrounding the pristine Cedar Run Lake. Preserving natural habitats of New Jersey's fauna is the mission of Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge.
The refuge features:
- The Elizabeth Woodford Nature Center with hands-on exhibits, library, and offices.
- Outdoor Animal Housing Area with more than 60 animals.
- Wooded nature trails that link uplands and wetlands.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Hospital.