Great family-friendly & outdoor adventure that will certainly something to Hoot about! Hiking trails, wildlife housing area & gift shop!
About This Deal
• Admissions include entry to hiking trails, Resident Wildlife Housing Area, The Nature Center and exhibits, Reptile Room, and Nature Center Gift Shop.
• Not valid on special events, birthday parties, scout programs, camp, or guided programs.
• Open daily:
o Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
o Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m. -3 p.m.
• The Wildlife Hospital is not open for public visitation, only for animal drop-offs for injured, orphaned, and abandoned animals.
• Free admission for children under 3
About Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
The history of Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge begins in 1951, when Jim and Betty Woodford purchased 185 acres of land to use as a summer get-away. Betty's passion and expertise of local wildlife transformed into the refuge known today. Now the facility sits on 171 wooded acres on the edge of the New Jersey Pinelands, surrounding the pristine Cedar Run Lake. Preserving natural habitats of New Jersey's fauna is the mission of Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge. The refuge features:
- The Elizabeth Woodford Nature Center with hands-on exhibits, library, and offices.
- Outdoor Animal Housing Area with nearly than 60 animals.
- Wooded nature trails that link uplands and wetlands.
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Hospital, which sees about 5,100 wild animals each year!