What You'll Get
- Admission to the WoodsStock Music & Arts Festival
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Schedel Arboretum & Garden
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup
- $29 for general admission for two (up to $50 value)
- $54 for VIP admission for two (up to $90 value), including access to stage-front VIP seating, access to VIP bar and restrooms, and two free drink tickets
- Both options include shuttle rides to and from designated parking areas
WoodsStock Music & Arts Festival
- Phil Barone & the Cruisers: Singer Phil Barone transforms into Joe Cocker and Jim Morrison to lead sing-alongs of classic tunes, accompanied by a psychedelic light show.
- Wheeler Brothers: Hailing from Austin, Texas with roots in Northwest Ohio, this indie-folk quartet fills the fest with buttermilk harmonies and the occasional glockenspiel solo.
- Mikey “Blue” Barone: With just a guitar and a harmonica, Mikey earns his nickname in a shuffling set of blues.
- Click here to view the complete musical lineup
- Fine arts: A village of artists showcase and sell their works, and submit pieces to a juried competition.
- Classic car show: Attendees can fawn over lovingly maintained 1960s autos while wistfully murmuring that “they don’t make ‘em like they used to.”
- Food: Rosie’s Italian Grille provides the hearty cuisine.
- The cause: Proceeds from WoodsStock help maintain Schedel Arboretum & Garden.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 3, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.