What You'll Get
$35 for a hall of fame and IMAX outing for two (up to $65 value)
- Two tickets to the World Golf Hall of Fame (up to $39 value)
- Two IMAX movie passes (up to $26 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About World Golf Hall of Fame and IMAX Theater
From its five-story, 80-foot-wide IMAX screen to its immersive displays of golf artifacts, the World Golf Hall of Fame doesn't do anything on a small scale. A not-for-profit initiative of the World Golf Foundation, the facility pays homage to golf's most prolific players, while encouraging guests to become active participants in the game.
- Size: Historic artifacts and interactive exhibits bring more than five centuries of golf lore to life
- Permanent Exhibitions: Stroll through exhibits on past inductees to learn about some of the greatest to ever play the game, including the new exhibit Honoring the Legacy: A Tribute to African Americans in Golf
- Crown Jewel: A life-size replica of the original Swilcan Bridge at the Old Course at St. Andrews in Scotland
- Eye Catcher: The view of the entire World Golf Village from the 190-foot Trophy Tower; also the collection of trophies, including the Ryder Cup
- Hands-On Activity: An 18-hole, natural-grass putting green and a 132-yard island green challenge hole, at which guests can take swings and compete in a monthly closest-to-the-pin contest. A round on the course is included in admission.
- Don't Miss: A chance to swing replica clubs from the 1800s in the Royal and Ancient Game exhibit