Going to the gym is a safe way to work out, unlike doing pull-ups on a streetlight or fighting public-disturbance charges. Lift lawfully with today’s Groupon.
$19 for a one-month gym membership and two personal-training sessions (a $240 value)
- Choose from the following Calgary locations: 7th Avenue Southwest, 14th Avenue Northwest, 36th Street Northeast, 37th Street Southwest, Edgemont Boulevard Northwest, Macleod Trail South, or Midpark Way Southeast
- Myriad group fitness classes, such as:
- Kick, which combines karate, tai chi, and boxing
- Breathe, a fusion of yoga and Pilates
- Personal training customized to your fitness goals
- Enthusiastic, experienced trainers<p>
Founded 29 years ago with a single, small club, World Health expanded its healthy presence across Calgary with today's 7 locations. Ultramodern equipment and friendly staffers fill each hub, supplementing a variety of group fitness classes and personal-training sessions with flexible membership options. In Revs and Revs Plus classes, bike-mounted students pedal through aerobic drills before slow-downs allow for safe speed-bump crossing and heart-rate recovery. Fight-inspired Kick classes coalesce self-defence moves from karate, boxing, and kickboxing; Breathe’s gentle combination of yoga, Pilates, and tai chi beckons internal peace with flexibility and balance exercises. For a solo workout session, personable trainers customize sessions that chase each individual’s fitness goals. With the help of a personal trainer, exercisers often note a greater sense of motivation and accountability, improved fitness and nutritional knowledge, and biceps that literally take the shape of pistols.