Donations support World Wildlife Fund and enter donors into a sweepstakes to meet Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn at the Project Runway finale
About This Deal
The Epic Sweepstakes: Supporting World Wildlife Fund
Each $10 donation to this Grassroots campaign will be used by World Wildlife Fund in its continued efforts to protect the natural environment. The organization works around the world to lessen threats such as deforestation and climate change and to protect endangered species such as tigers, giant pandas, rhinos, and marine turtles.
In addition, each $10 donation grants donors one entry into a Groupon-sponsored sweepstakes* for an unforgettable trip for two to New York to meet Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and see the season finale of Project Runway (Thursdays at 9 p.m. on Lifetime). The trip includes:
- Two tickets to the season finale of Project Runway on Friday, September 5
- Meet and greet with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn after the show
- Pre-show hair and makeup by the Project Runway team
- Coach airfare for two to New York City, departing Thursday, September 4, and returning Sunday, September 7
- Three-night stay in a junior suite at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York
- Ground transportation from the NYC airport to the hotel and from the hotel back to the NYC airport
The sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 5. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday, August 12.
About World Wildlife Fund
For half a century, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has worked to protect the planet's natural environment and promote eco-friendly living. WWF has set a goal to conserve 15 of the world's most ecologically-important regions by the year 2020. The organization aims to achieve these goals in part by focusing its work on priority places—such as the Amazon, Coral Triangle, and Himalayas—and species—such as tigers, rhinos, and marine turtles. Its projects are rooted in science and extensive research, and five million WWF members around the world help enact them for the benefit of both humanity and the planet.