What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$29 for a four-week dance course for one adult (C$60 value)
- C$58 for a four-week dance course for two adults (C$120 value)
This summer session of evening classes takes place July 4–July 29 or August 2–August 29. Dance styles include belly dance, flamenco, Egyptian sword dance, Bollywood, Hawaiian hula, salsa, or Tahitian dance. See the schedule.
- C$32 for a Ladies’ Night dance and art class (C$65 value)
Ladies’ Night takes place on Fridays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Each night has a different theme, including belly dance, Bollywood, salsa, hula, and flamenco, plus a related art classes. It includes wine and appetizers. See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Summer camp space is limited, based upon availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Worldbeat Dance, Arts & Wellness
Tascheleia Marangoni shares her lifelong passion for arts and culture at Worldbeat Dance, Arts & Wellness. Read on to learn more about her background and the studio's offerings:
- More than 35 years of dance experience
- Focuses on dance ethnology
- Work as a dance instructor, choreographer, performer, and producer
- Working knowledge of more than 20 dance genres
- Professional calligrapher, muralist, and mixed-media artist
- Founding director of PMDA: Perinatal Mood Disorder Awareness Ltd., which helps moms and families affected by PPD and similar disorders
Dances classes rich in culture
Worldbeat's schedule features dances with origins around the world. For example, beginner hula classes introduce pupils to the art of the Hawaiian folk dance, while more advanced Egyptian sword-dancing sessions teach students key techniques along with history. Tascheleia also offers in-depth studies in African, Indian, Mediterranean, and Middle Eastern dance.