All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$20 for a screenwriting deluxe package ($199 value)
- The Pocket Screenwriting Guide: 120 Tips for Getting to FADE OUT (PDF eBook)
- On-demand Screenwriting Basics course (PDF of all course materials)
- On-demand “How to Writing a Marketable Screenplay: Learn How to Structure Your Script the Hollywood Way” webinar (video)
- On-demand Truby’s Secrets: How to Write a Blockbuster (MP3)
- On-demand Creating High-Concept Screenplay Ideas course (PDF of all course materials)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Lifetime access to course material. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Writers Store
The Writers Store launched as an actual, physical storefront in 1982, and it focused on building custom computer systems for screenwriters. It has since grown into a highly respected authority on screenwriting and filmmaking tools, and it has even spun off into other reliable endeavors like Screenwriters University. Despite the prosperity, The Writers Store has never lost sight of its top priority: writers. That's obvious simply by browsing the site, which features a dizzying amount of software, books, and online courses just waiting to spark creative wicks. Additionally, the site runs contests for prizes, and its supplies section stocks everything from screenplay fasteners to binding mallets, which also come in handy when checking the reflexes of a typewriter.