All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 20, 2017
· January 26, 2017
· December 27, 2016
What You'll Get
$19 for an online novel-writing workshop ($199 value)
- Over 28 lectures cover more than 5 hours of material
- Students produce a full novel during the course
- Self-directed pace allows students to learn on their own time, from home
- Printable resources include a manuscript-evaluation checklist
- Learn to create compelling characters
- Structure your novel in three acts
- Write dynamic scenes
- Add conflict, mystery and suspense
- Get published
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Writing Academy
Author and writing mentor Steve Alcorn has taught more than 30,000 aspiring writers how to structure their writing. With Writing Academy's video-based classes, students can tap further into Steve's wisdom thanks to a curriculum designed to make learning enjoyable. More than 30,000 students have graduated from Writing Academy classes. Many are now published.
Students who sign up for online courses have access to exclusive discussion areas for each lesson and may enjoy the lessons at their own pace, where they can receive feedback on their work from Mr. Alcorn. Feedback includes critiques on each aspect of the course, and help in getting published. Writing Academy courses provide students with the instruction and feedback they need to complete their writing project during the course, as well as guidance on how to publish it.