What You'll Get
$19 for an online children’s lit writing workshop ($199 value)
- Over 15 lectures cover nearly 2 hours of material
- Genres covered include picture books, concept books, storybooks, emergent readers, chapter books, middle readers, and YA novels
- Self-directed pace allows students to learn on their own time, from home
- Additional resources include reference lists of great children’s books and more than 100 web resources
- Learn to create compelling characters and write dramatic elements
- Tips for polishing your work
- Find a publisher or agent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Writing Academy
Author and writing mentor Steve Alcorn has taught more than 30,000 aspiring writers how to structure their writing. With Writing Academy's video-based classes, students can tap further into Steve's wisdom thanks to a curriculum designed to make learning enjoyable. More than 30,000 students have graduated from Writing Academy classes. Many are now published.
Students who sign up for online courses have access to exclusive discussion areas for each lesson and may enjoy the lessons at their own pace, where they can receive feedback on their work from Mr. Alcorn. Feedback includes critiques on each aspect of the course, and help in getting published. Writing Academy courses provide students with the instruction and feedback they need to complete their writing project during the course, as well as guidance on how to publish it.