All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 3 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for an online Publish Your Content on Kindle course ($336 value)
- $19 for an online Learn to Write Amazing Children’s Books course ($420 value)
- $29 for both of the above courses ($756 value)
- Covers how to publish your e-book on Amazon, boost your credibility, and improve your sales
- Includes one year of access to 18 units of study, including over 99 lectures and 13 hours of content
- Course completion certificate included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption
- Free technical support available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week via email, telephone and online chat
- Compatibility: Windows and Mac; Flash Player required
- Covers how to write for children, create convincing characters, and edit and publish your work
- Includes one year of access to 10 units
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android; Flash Player required
- Written Opportunities makes a donation to the World Literacy Foundation for each purchase of this course
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Written Opportunities
Written Opportunities' online courses teach aspiring authors how to channel their creativity into published material. The fantasy course helps writers plan out plots, create interesting characters, build new worlds, and write dialogue. It also gives them ideas on how to fight writer's block and teaches them how to deal with publishers. The children's book course, meanwhile, instructs writers on how to create a story that will appeal to children, who really aren't miniature adults, even if they're wearing a trench coat and bowler hat.
Another course, Publish Your Content on Kindle, helps everyone from writers to entrepreneurs publish an e-book to Amazon's marketplace. It's designed to help authors boost their visibility and sales.