All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- C$65 for Survival and Bushcraft Skills 2-Day Camp for One (C$149 value)
- C$134 for Survival and Bushcraft Skills 2-Day Camp for Two (C$398 value)
- C$489 for 1-Week Wilderness Experience Camp for Youth or Advanced Survival Camp for Adults for One (C$795 value)
- C$26 for An Outdoor Survival Skill and Disaster Preparedness Course for One (C$99 value)
- C$47 for An Outdoor Survival Skill and Disaster Preparedness Course for Two (C$198 value)
- C$26 for A Wild Edible Plants Hike for One (C$99 value)
- C$47 for A Wild Edible Plants Hike for Two (C$198 value)
- C$139 for Rustic Cabin Getaway 2-Day Package (C$290 value)
- C$211 for Rustic Cabin Getaway 3-Day Package (C$435 value)
Click here to view the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dates subject to availability, first come first serve. Pets are not permitted. See package details here. Registration required. Younger than 10 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 7 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About WSC Survival School
WSC Survival School, Inc.'s director David Arama is one of Canada's foremost survival experts. He has appeared on TSN's The Great Outdoorsman show and The Weather Network News, has taught outdoor classes for 30 years, and he has written several survival manuals.
His school's classes include everything from kayaking and orienteering to an outdoor survival course, where students learn how to build a fire, erect shelter, and take a selfie looking fierce in strategically placed mud. His hiking for wild edibles class challenges participants to forage for more than 50 species of edible and medicinal plants.