What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of upscale German pub cuisine for two
- $29 for $60 worth of upscale German pub cuisine for four
- See a menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wurst Bar in the Square
At Wurst Bar, sausages transcend their roots as backyard-grill fare and become culinary masterpieces, finally getting their due as respectable entrees. Inside this Mt. Lookout Square staple, you'll find a menu that pays homage to not only sausage, but also to its trusty sidekick: beer. Here are some highlights of what to expect on the menu:
- Brother Walt's: cured pork sausage buried in Famous Walt's barbecue sauce, hot slaw, and pulled pork
- Jalapeno Cheddar: a spicy cheddar wurst topped with tortilla chips and smothered in guacamole, pico de gallo, and jalapenos
- All-Time Wurst Burger: Though it's not a sausage, this burger still deserves attention. It's crafted from ground short rib, tenderloin, and strip loin, stuffed with a cheddar wurst center, and topped with crispy onion straws and a spicy-sweet mustard.
- Flying Pigs in a Blanket: This appetizer features wrapped sausages served alongside an addictive beer-based dipping sauce. It comes with three soft pretzels for good measure.