Return to the deal

$15 for a Married Name-Changing Service from ($29.95 Value)

The Fine Print

  • Expires Jan 31st, 2014.
  • Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Online only.

Questions and Answers 2 questions


Is there a way that I can fill out all of the paper work to be sent in later? I am not getting married until august but want to get everything settled as soon as possible. Also what can we expect the charges to be for getting a new passport license and other identification after this service is completed?

Nicole G.  asked on  Feb 21, 2013


Hi Nicole, Absolutely...we suggest waiting until 1 month before your wedding to complete your forms with us and then when you return from your honeymoon you can print/file them. A new passport is $110 and driver's license fees are state dependent...please let me know your state and I can give you an exact amount.

Miss N.  from  Merchant  replied on  Feb 21, 2013


i actually am an NH citizen living in MA for school i don't know where we are going to live after we are married could you do both states for me?

Nicole G.  from  Self  replied on  Feb 21, 2013


I want to change the unitial of my middle name. Is this possible and how is it done?

Elinor M.  asked on  Feb 19, 2013


Hello, If you are changing your middle name based on marriage and do NOT live in CA, PA, WA, NJ or OH, we would be happy to assist you. But, if you are changing your middle initial not due to marriage, you will need to get a legal name change order. More information is here:

Miss N.  from  Merchant  replied on  Feb 19, 2013

1 - 2 of 2 questions