Choose from Four Options
- $17 for two burgers and two beers or glasses of house wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $33.98 value)
- $34 for four burgers and two beers of glasses of house wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $67.96 value)
- $17 for weekend breakfast for two with mimosas or bloody mary’s (up to $33.98 value)
- $34 for weekend breakfast for four with mimosas or bloody mary’s (up to $67.96 value)
Weekend breakfast, valid Saturday and Sunday, includes:
- One breakfast entree per person
- One mimosa or bloody mary per person
See the full menu.
Wyatt's Twisted Americana
True to the eatery's name, nearly every entree at Wyatt's Twisted Americana comes in two versions: normal and twisted. To up the flavor ante on chocolate-raspberry french toast, for instance, cooks also offer deep-fried stacks. Culinary paths diverge further during lunch and dinner, which features everything from garlic-chicken flatbread with optional hickory bacon to deep-fried, sausage-wrapped hardboiled eggs with optional chipotle hollandaise. One item, however, is left as it is: the bestselling Jack Daniels-glazed burger, which arrives topped with onion chips, cheddar cheese, and smoky chipotle ketchup.
To complement feasts, bartenders keep craft beer on tap and whip up employee-inspired cocktails like the Todd, a blend of strawberry whiskey, lemonade, and cherry juice. The bar's twist? A handful of non-alcoholic cocktails, too, including virgin strawberry margaritas and vodka frozen back into potatoes.