What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $17 for two burgers and two beers or glasses of house wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $33.98 value)
- $34 for four burgers and two beers of glasses of house wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $67.96 value)
- $17 for weekend breakfast for two with mimosas or bloody mary’s (up to $33.98 value)
- $34 for weekend breakfast for four with mimosas or bloody mary’s (up to $67.96 value)
Weekend breakfast, valid Saturday and Sunday, includes:
- One breakfast entree per person
- One mimosa or bloody mary per person
See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Burgers and drinks options not valid Fridays or Saturdays. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wyatt's Twisted Americana
True to the eatery's name, nearly every entree at Wyatt's Twisted Americana comes in two versions: normal and twisted. To up the flavor ante on chocolate-raspberry french toast, for instance, cooks also offer deep-fried stacks. Culinary paths diverge further during lunch and dinner, which features everything from garlic-chicken flatbread with optional hickory bacon to deep-fried, sausage-wrapped hardboiled eggs with optional chipotle hollandaise. One item, however, is left as it is: the bestselling Jack Daniels-glazed burger, which arrives topped with onion chips, cheddar cheese, and smoky chipotle ketchup.
To complement feasts, bartenders keep craft beer on tap and whip up employee-inspired cocktails like the Todd, a blend of strawberry whiskey, lemonade, and cherry juice. The bar's twist? A handful of non-alcoholic cocktails, too, including virgin strawberry margaritas and vodka frozen back into potatoes.