All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$12 for a one-day park pass for two adults (C$22 value)
- C$16 for a one-day park pass for one family (C$30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
Painted murals stretch across the inside of Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre's main building, showing natural landscapes and diverse wildlife. These murals aren't lifeless art installations. They're a vivid representation of what you'll find outside while exploring the Wye Marsh.
- Size: 3,000 acres of wetlands, forests, and open spaces.
- Activities: Feed chickens, take a guided canoe trip, and explore 25 kilometres of trails on bike or foot.
- Success story: Special displays chronicle the trumpeter swan and its restoration to Ontario.
- Eye catchers: The active honey bees that buzz in and out of the screened-in bee house.
- Don't miss: The chance to see hawks, owls, and falcons during the birds of prey show.
- Pro tip: The center hosts a free reptile show on Saturdays.