Among the many pleasures of staying in a hotel, fluffy pillows come second only to curling up in the complimentary kitten pit. Envelop yourself in purring pleasures with today’s Groupon: for $129, you get a one-night stay in a one-bedroom suite (a $259 value) at Wyndham Chicago Hotel. This Groupon is valid from Friday, December 3, 2010, to Thursday, March 31, 2011, and cannot be used on the following dates:
- Friday, December 31, 2010
- Friday, February 25, 2011
- Saturday, February 26, 2011
- Sunday, February 27, 2011
- Sunday, March 13, 2011
- Monday, March 14, 2011
- Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Receiving a four-Diamond rating from AAA for 10 consecutive years, Wyndham Chicago Hotel combines the regal style of days-gone-by with modern amenities. The lobby is decked out with chandeliers, Oriental rugs, and inlaid tile floors, and the one-bedroom suite is a plush home-away-from-home with a living room, bedroom, bathroom, and enough space to set up a walk-in humidor. Entertain friends, clients, or world domination fantasies in the elegantly furnished living room. The sleeper sofa can accommodate additional guests, such as a down-and-out Tony Kukoc. Click here to see a photo tour of the hotel. Room amenities include cable television, a modem/data port with high-speed Internet, and self-controlled heating.
Located in Streeterville, Wyndham Chicago Hotel is close to the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier. Plus, there’s a slew of on-site activities. The well-equipped fitness center boasts city views as well as an indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, and molasses bath. Dine in your room, at the daily breakfast buffet, or at the Caliterra Bar & Grille (all fees not included in the Groupon).
- Wow. This hotel did not disappoint. The lobby is gorgeous and spacious---a nice introduction to your stay. – Acause, TripAdvisor
- The location is great as you are in walking distance to the magnificent [sic] mile, the Sears tower, Navy Pier, Grant Park and you are a short walk to the Metro which will get you to greek Town and other interesting neighborhoods. The Wyndham was a pleasant surprise to my run at the Marathon. – Escapefromthedesert, TripAdvisor