All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Without lasers, people would have to rely on such archaic hair-removal methods as using a straight razor or condemning each hair to death by tiny guillotine. Off with your hairs with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $540 value)
- $259 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $900 value)
- $499 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $599 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,400 value)
- $998 for a year of unlimited laser hair-removal treatments (up to a $13,800 value); treatments take place once a month and include three large areas and one extra-large area.
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas. An extra fee may apply for customers with more hair than others.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to the Groupon price may apply at appointment. Valid only for select treatment areas. Not effective for darker skin tones or lighter hair. Must use all treatments on same area for six treatment options or areas for unlimited option. All treatments must be used by the same person. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Auburn Salon and Spa
After 10 years of honing her skills working as a cosmetologist, Jessica Newman graduated from Xenon Cosmetology School of Hair Design. Although Newman was a licensed hair stylist for a decade and has been a licensed laser hair removal technician for three years, now she is the co-owner of a chic studio space bedecked with eclectic furnishings. Newman works to beautify bodies with advanced med-spa services including laser hair removal, body sugaring, and designing contemporary hair styles using advanced coloring and cutting techniques.