Professionals bowl with more finesse than force, lending the ball spin and preserving the unhatched robin eggs inside every pin. Strike softly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for Rock-N-Bowl for two (up to a $34.99 value)
- Bowling with shoe rental for two (up to a $12 value/person)
- One large, cheese pizza (a $10.99 value)<p>
$40 for Rock-N-Bowl for up to six (up to a $97.98 value)
- Bowling with shoe rental for up to six (up to a $12 value/person)
- Two large, cheese pizzas (a $10.99 value each)
- One pitcher of soda (a $4 value)<p>
A live DJ plays supplies jams as guests pitch bowling balls down the lanes during unlimited late-night sessions. Guests can spend time in between games munching on cheese pizza or grooving to the music. Click here for times.<p>
While the scoring may be faster and the tunes louder, Wynnewood Lanes still maintains the laidback atmosphere it had on its opening day in 1962. At the 24-lane alley guests mow down pins and snack on pizza at The Beer Frame Lounge. As weekend evenings fade into night, live DJs start blasting tunes through the sound system, inspiring guests to dance under the alley’s glowing neon lights.