- $25 for one X-Treme Challenge Arena Fun Pass
- Voted best place to be a kid
- Created by American Gladiators champion Kyler Storm
- Good for open gym drop-in sessions
- Two to three hours of challenging stunts, gladiator games, and endurance-building activities
- Scheduled by age group
- Safe for families, friends, and clusters of rambunctious youth
- Observation decks
- Good at three locations: Thornton, Fort Collins, or Littleton
- Reservation required.
- Must sign waiver.
X-Treme Challenge was voted Yellow Scene magazine’s Best Place to Be a Kid in 2009 and featured on “Where in the Town is Gregg Moss” on NBC 9 news. The Thornton location has five perfect ratings on Google Maps: > * Anytime you conceal excercise [sic] into games—much like hiding peas in mac and cheese—it’s a good thing. Bring out your child’s inner American gladiator at Xtreme Challenge in Thornton, where they work to make your kid well-rounded and athletic. – Yellow Scene > * If you want to improve communication, increase morale, develop leadership skills and build comradery [sic], Xtreme Challenge is the ideal team-building activity. Everyone will have a great time regardless of age, athleticism or gender. – Michael, Google Maps