Anybody can benefit from self-defense training, but it’s especially imperative for those lacking a durable outer shell or a loyal pack of grizzly bears. Guard against ursine mutinies with today’s Groupon to X1 Sports and Fitness. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get a 10-class pack of cardio-kickboxing boot-camp classes (a $224 total value).
- For $44, you get a 15-class pack of cardio-kickboxing boot-camp classes (a $274 total value).
- For $49, you get a 20-class pack of cardio-kickboxing boot-camp classes (a $324 total value).
All options include the following:
- Classes (a $10 value each)
- One initiation fee (a $99 value)
- One 30-minute personal-training session (a $25 value)<p>
A health-and-fitness club specializing in self-defense and martial arts, X1 mentors its pupils in the ways of personal protection with an emphasis on physical fitness. One-hour cardio-kickboxing classes jolt participants into a safe and friendly boxing ring, where they can exercise while kicking, punching, and practicing finishing moves on 36 heavy bags and 37 skinny scarecrows. Through the guidance of professional trainers, participants soak in kickboxing techniques to a soundtrack of lively tunes while steadily increasing their heart rate with lively, aggressive motions. Pupils will also receive a free 30-minute personal-training session with an experienced guide, helping to establish their fitness goals. Dropkick into any of the cardio-kickboxing classes, which run on a flexible schedule Monday–Saturday.
Though X1 Sports and Fitness occasionally offers discounts online, this Groupon is the best deal available.
3902 E Grant Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85712