- $239 for a 10-day Lego engineering, rocket-building, or Minecraft coding course ($399 value)
Choose from the following dates:
June 22–July 3
- Minecraft Coding: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Lego Engineering: 12–2 p.m.
- Rocket Building: 2–4 p.m.
- Lego Engineering: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Rocket Building: 12–2 p.m.
- Minecraft Coding: 2–4 p.m
- Rocket Building: 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Minecraft Coding: 2–4 p.m.
- Lego Engineering: 2–4 p.m
- Minecraft Computer Coding
Students will learn real Java programming as they design and code modifications (a.k.a. Mods) to MinecraftR such as swords, tools, blocks, foods, biomes, achievements, and mobs.
- Lego Engineering STEM Workshop
Designed to introduce students to various science concepts through design-based LEGO projects. Collaborating on an open-ended design challenge where they use the science and engineering design process to design and build LEGO creations including a bevy of projects including ‘Design a Model House; and ‘Design a Musical Instrument.’
- Rocket Building STEM Workshop
Students build rockets and take them outside to prepare for take-off. They will learn about Newton’s Laws of Motion, friction, and aerodynamics with projects that may include compressed air rockets, advanced water rockets, and solid fuel rockets.
A Chat with Xamaze Tutoring
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Xamaze Tutoring is a premier service provider approved by the California State Board of Education. We have been helping students in all subjects K-12 since 1997.
Do you provide any materials? What should your students expect to bring?
All materials are provided at no additional cost.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Xamaze Tutoring strives to inspire a passion for learning in students.