All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 17, 2018
· Reviewed January 2, 2018
· Reviewed January 1, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $52 for same-day round-trip transportation from Miami to Key West and back for one ($80 value)
- $104 for same-day round-trip transportation from Miami to Key West and back for two ($160 value)
- $41 for one-way transportation from Miami to Key West or Key West to Miami for one ($60 value)
- $82 for one-way transportation from Miami to Key West or Key West to Miami for two ($120 value)
- $41 for Everglades Adventure tour for one ($55 value)
- $82 for Everglades Adventure tour for two ($110 value)
See below for a list of other Xcursions USA Groupon deals:
- Same-Day Round-trip Transportation From Miami To Key West With Snorkeling
- Same-Day Round-Trip Transportation from Miami to Key West with Conch Tour Train
- Same-Day Round-Trip Transportation from Miami to Key West with Glass-Bottomed Boat
- Same-Day Round-Trip Transportation from Miami to Key West with Trolley Tour
- Everglades Adventure
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Xcursions USA
Equipped with reclining seats, video displays, and free WiFi, Xcursions USA's fleet of luxury motorcoaches goes where few buses dare—across the ocean. On their signature Key West day trips, the coaches travel across 43 bridges spanning 31 islands to ferry passengers to the heart of the "American Caribbean." While living the island life, visitors can check out sights like Ernest Hemingway's house, the Light House Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not, and the southernmost point of the continental United States. Xcursions sends their fleet on other missions as well—like a trip to the Everglades where tour-takers can board an airboat, or a tour around the company's home city of Miami followed by a boat cruise.