What You'll Get
Eating out is preferable to eating in, a style of dining where you have to get in the bowl with your food. Preserve your personal space with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $21 worth of lunch for two, valid Monday-Thursday
- $25 for $48 worth of dinner for two, valid Monday-Thursday
- $24 for $42 worth of lunch for four, valid Monday-Thursday
- $35 for $70 worth of dinner for four, valid Monday-Thursday
- $24 for $42 worth of lunch for four, valid on Saturday
- See the lunch menu and the dinner menu<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Options 1-4 valid Monday-Thursday only. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials or in combination with any other promotion. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A winner of OpenTable.com's Diner's Choice Award in 2012, Xi'an marries classic Chinese cuisine and funky fusion dishes. Staples such as lemon chicken, kung pao shrimp, and Szechuan-style tofu complement lettuce cups filled with char-broiled, miso-marinated cod, and Maryland crab cakes with sesame chili aioli.
The cocktails at Xi'an hinge on many of the same flavors as the eatery's Chinese cuisine. The ginger liqueur in the ginger lemonade, for example, echoes the ginger sauce on the kitchen's poached cod. The touch of jalapeno in the gin-based "Shanghai Moon," meanwhile, evokes the heat of the Singapore curry rice noodles or a summer night spent rolled inside a sleeping bag.