Reflexology targets imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet while full body massage provides stress relief
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Fangxiang Tian MT77493
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- [Learn more about the different types of massages](
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Xixi Spa
Xixi Spa helps clients feel their best with soothing techniques that increase overall mental and physical well-being. The therapists use four levels of pressure and a blend of up to six modalities, such as deep-tissue, Swedish massage, and trigger-point, to create a customized massage. Their soothing kneads combat pain, loosen tight limbs, and disperse oxygen throughout the body. During Swedish and full-body massages, they use gentle, long strokes to impart relaxation and melt away soreness. They up the intensity during the deep-tissue massage, employing concentrated pressure to break up stubborn knots.