Choose from Six Options
- $65 for glass and LCD replacement for an iPhone 5 ($129 value)
- $69 for glass replacement for a Samsung Galaxy S4 ($159.99 value)
- $75 for glass replacement for an iPad 2 ($160 value)
- $99 for glass replacement for an iPad Air ($200 value)
- $75 for glass replacement for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ($150 value)
- $25 for a tempered glass screen protector for any of the above devices ($39.99 value)
Call individual location for part availability
XpressFix provides customers with an easy-to-use online diagnostic tool that allows them to get the repair process moving in three easy steps. First, they find their device on the company's website. Next, they select the repairs they need, ranging from glass replacement to button repair. Finally, they mail it in or drop it off at convenient locations around Orlando—it's that simple.
From there, the company's expert technicians take over. They use the highest quality replacement parts to fix and ship devices within 24 hours, before you even notice your gadget is missing or it wakes up from the sleeping pills you sprinkled into its headphone jack. XpressFix puts its staff to work on a variety of devices, from iPhones and iPads to PCs, consoles, and other smartphone brands.