All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 13, 2015
Reviewed August 3, 2015
Reviewed June 29, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $62 for glass repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($119.99 value)
- $83 for glass repair for an iPhone 5, 5S, or 5C ($159.99 value)
- $146 for glass repair for an iPhone 6 ($279.99 value)
- $94 for glass repair for a Galaxy S3, S4, S5, or Note 2 ($179.99 value)
- $95 for glass repair for an iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, or Mini 1 or 2 ($180 value)
- $27 for $50 toward repairs or accessories, including computers and laptops
Mobile service available upon request.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 months. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Mobile service available upon request. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
XpressFix provides customers with an easy-to-use online diagnostic tool that allows them to get the repair process moving in three easy steps. First, they find their device on the company's website. Next, they select the repairs they need, ranging from glass replacement to button repair. Finally, they mail it in or drop it off at convenient locations around Orlando—it's that simple.
From there, the company's expert technicians take over. They use the highest quality replacement parts to fix and ship devices within 24 hours, before you even notice your gadget is missing or it wakes up from the sleeping pills you sprinkled into its headphone jack. XpressFix puts its staff to work on a variety of devices, from iPhones and iPads to PCs, consoles, and other smartphone brands.