Choose from Six Options
- C$29 for a Hummer snowshoe tour for one (C$59 value)
- C$57 for a Hummer snowshoe tour for two (C$118 value)
- C$112 for a Hummer snowshoe tour for four (C$236 value)
- C$19 for a snowshoe foot tour for one (C$39 value)
- C$37 for a snowshoe foot tour for two (C$78 value)
- C$72 for a snowshoe foot tour for four (C$156 value)
Both ventures begin at the Petun Conservation Area, where, after brief instruction, guests explore the Bruce Trail and its surrounding areas while snowshoeing. Atop the Niagara Escarpment, snowshoers take in the picturesque scenery, including Georgian Bay and Wasaga Beach, and learn about the conservation area’s history. After up to two hours of snowshoeing through the woods, the group returns to civilization and enjoys a hot cider.
The Hummer adventure provides transportation, via Hummer, to and from the Petun Conservation Area, whereas those who sign up for the snowshoe adventure can follow the Hummer or meet the group at the conservation area.
Located on the shores of Georgian Bay, Xtreme Adventures leads wilderness excursions on dirt, snow, and water. Jet-ski riders open up the throttle as they carve through waves, while guests on boat tours engage in such activities as wakeboarding, waterskiing, and tubing. On land, adventurers pile into the open bed of a Hummer, taking in views of nature as their driver climbs hills and fords. In the winter, the Hummer becomes the mobile staging point for snowshoe expeditions, which take explorers to the heights of the Niagara Escarpment.