After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for entry for one to the Columbia Xtreme Air 5K obstacle race on May 21 ($66 value)
- $80 for entry for two to the Columbia Xtreme Air 5K obstacle race on May 21 ($132 value)
- Entry includes t-shirt and medal.
Xtreme Air 5K
Runners take their marks at the end of the course, awaiting the starter's pistol. In the distance, they can see the obstacle course ... and it seems to be bouncing a little. Such a scene is par for the course at the Xtreme Air 5K, an obstacle race that replaces traditional roadblocks with gigantic inflatables. Described as "a hybrid of a birthday party bouncy house and the obstacles on the TV show American Gladiators," these 12 air-filled hills, hurdles, and tunnels force runners to think tactically on their way across the 5K course. Check out a few of our favorites:
- Get Lost: Most 5Ks don't feature full-on mazes, but Xtreme Air isn't most 5Ks; find your bearings or stay lost until the checkered flag waves.
- Leaps and Bounds: A series of colorful speed bumps sets the stage for the big one: an oversize hurdle. You can go over or under—just make it past.
- The Gauntlet: A forest of inflatable tubes, a hurdle-blocked ramp, and a phalanx of giant hanging balls stands between you and the end of this memorable obstacle. Don't let it win.