What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for 5 indoor playground visits with unlimited play ($50 value)
- $50 for 10 indoor playground visits with unlimited play ($100 value)
- $90 for a weekday birthday party for up to 15 kids ($189 value)
- $110 for a weekend birthday party for up to 15 kids ($249 value)
Each birthday party includes the following:
- Use of the private party room for up to 90 minutes
- Unlimited indoor playground time during the day of the party
- Party host or hostess
- Napkins, plates, forks, spoons, and cups (bring your own food, no peanuts permitted)
- 10 colorful balloons
- A visit from the Honey Bear mascot
- Complimentary pass for a return visit for the birthday child
There is an admission fee of $8 for each additional birthday guest past 15.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, 48 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Children must be below 48". Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Xtreme Bounce of Fun
When the staff refers to Xtreme Bounce of Fun's indoor space as a "soft play" playground, they're not just talking about the safe, pillowy surfaces. Instead of the glaringly bright primary colors of most indoor playgrounds, the space is done in pastels and cream colors. These muted tones make for a more calming environment—but they don't take away from the fun. During open play time, kids can crawl through tunnels, descend a light-up slide, and take turns on the cushioned carousel. As they traverse the playground, squares of blue and yellow padding on the floor protect them from hard falls. Socks are required for play, and are available for purchase in case you forgot them or turned them all into hand puppets on the way there.