Cryotherapy sessions aim to boost metabolism, increase oxygen content, minimize toxins, and enhance muscle recovery
What You'll Get
- Average length of session: 1.5–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Couples Rejuvenation Package includes one whole-body cryotherapy session for two people and one 40-minute infrared sauna sessions for two(Both cryotherapy and the infrared sauna cannot be completed in the same day).
View Xtreme Cryo’s other offer:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Customers who purchase Couples Rejuvenation Package simply need to call (616) 608-3392 to schedule appointment, creating account not necessary. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Xtreme Cryo
Customers come to Xtreme Cryo to relieve chronic pain and expedite recovery. Whether they choose to chill their pains with cryotherapy or warm their muscles at the infrared sauna, they trust Xtreme Cryo to have the latest technology in the field.
- Local Cryotherapy: harnesses the power of cryotherapy and targets specific ailing joints or muscles to relieve pain and stimulate circulation to minimize recovery time
- Facial Cryotherapy: limits inflammation and tightens the skin with a soft vapor stream of liquid nitrogen
- Infrared Sauna: uses infrared waves heat the sauna room to improve cardiovascular health and warm tender, aching muscles and joints