After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for admission for two ($59 value)
- $69 for admission for four ($118 value)
- $99 for admission for six ($177 value)
Xtreme Escape Game
The rules are straightforward enough: you have 60 minutes to get out of a room. But the hour you and fellow players spend inside Xtreme Escape Game is anything but simple. The door is locked, and a complex series of riddles, mind games, and puzzles lead to the key. Teamwork is crucial—as is strategy. The staff will give hints if players ask for them, but not without deducting time from the clock, and every second counts inside these escape room scenarios. Read on to get an idea of the sticky situations you'll find yourself in:
- Cell Block M: Seven years behind bars for a crime you didn't commit, and now they're moving you to a new prison—leaving behind all the proof of your innocence. You have 60 minutes to collect all the evidence or stay locked up forever.
- Lost in the Everglades: A plane crashes in a remote part of the everglades. If you and your teammates don't make contact with rescue crews within the hour, your chances of survival drop to zero.
- Calico Jack's Lost Treasure: Pirates have captured you, and somewhere on the ship is a treasure. Even better, this hidden fortune contains the means to your escape.