Brightly colored rounds zoom across themed competition fields during daylong paintball outings, which include full equipment rental
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Full-day admittance to the fields
- A rental paintball marker and 200 rounds of paintballs
- Unlimited air refills and safety mask
- Where you’ll play: in an Xtreme Park Adventure field that comes with exciting set ups, lots of space, and pre-designed game menu that lets the players enhance their experience if they so choose
- Age restrictions: players must be 6+
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About Xtreme Kombat
In Paintsburgh City, warriors use a rundown embassy and unoccupied police station for cover as they dodge opposing armies. Friendships have been put aside for the day as teams stealthily move about the 20,000-square-foot ghost town, aiming their CO2-powered paintball guns to hit targets and score bragging rights. The elaborate city is one of several scenario fields that make Xtreme Kombat's paintball and training facility a draw for both recreational players and professional law-enforcement and military personnel seeking challenging training environs. In addition to Paintsburgh's watchtowers and wrecked vehicles, the other themed fields—with names like Fort Massacre and Death Valley POW Hills—combine imaginative storylines with wooded landscapes, obstacles, and freelancing ghosts. The complex's fields are also illuminated for after-dark play.