Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a two-hour extreme tactical laser tag experience for one ($35 value)
- $38 for a two-hour extreme tactical laser tag experience for two ($70 value)
- $75 for a two-hour extreme tactical laser tag experience for four ($140 value)
Xtreme Tactical Lasertag
The battles are all in good fun at Xtreme Tactical Lasertag—but you'd be forgiven for mistaking the combat here for the real thing. Open to ages eight and older, the laser tag park's games go above and beyond anything available at the average mall. Read on to discover why.
- The realistic gear. Participants arm themselves with metal guns outfitted with red-dot scopes, which can shoot up to 1,000 feet outdoors.
- The spacious battlefields. Measuring up to six acres, they're studded with towers, castles, and other structures enemies might hide inside.
- The mission-based battles. They center on adrenaline-pumping tasks such as defusing a bomb before it goes off, rather than just on eating a tasty snack before someone less hungry does.
- The weather caveats: None—the park is open rain or shine.