Choose from Four Options
- $34 for an all-day paintball package for two ($70 value)
- $59 for an all-day paintball package for four ($140 value)
- $109 for an all-day paintball package for eight ($280 value)
- $99 for a two-hour kids’ SplatMaster paintball party for up to 10 ($200 value)
Each player in the all-day paintball package receives:
- All-day field admission
- One rental Tippmann 98 custom paintball gun
- Rental protective mask
- Tank and unlimited air refills
- 200 paintballs
The party includes two hours of play on all fields. Each player receives a SplatMaster z200 shotgun, chest protector, mask, and unlimited paint. The birthday player receives a SplatMaster pistol.
XZone strives to keep teenagers active and engaged with a lineup of after-school and summer activities for all interests. Through it all, the center balances its array of sports offerings with scholastic assistance for students in grades 6–12 with onsite tutoring services and a computer lab. Those who prefer friendly indoor competition can head to XZone's game room or gym, and those feeling hungry can socialize over a bite to eat from the café.
Of course, XZone also offers more active pursuits. Taekwondo instructors lead martial arts classes that teach patience and confidence. Xzone offers a variety of sports including skateboarding, paintball, and airsoft fields, which are all open to the general public on Saturday and Sunday. Referees keep paintball matches running smoothly on five large fields riddled with obstacles and dubbed with names such as Spools, Smart Boxes, and Speedball, which clue players in to types of play.