During the treatment, patient’s own platelets are injected to promote healing and improve the appearance of wrinkles and scars
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- PRP treatment: During the session, a technician injects areas of inflammation or tissue damage with high concentrations of platelets to encourage the wounds to heal and the areas to renew.
- Benefits of PRP treatment: reduced wrinkles and scars
- What’s included:
- Facial massage with facial cleanser
- Facial exfoliation
- Numb cream
- Plasma treatment
- Vitamin mask
- Cold vapor
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Who performs the treatment: Yaiza Mendez is a graduate general physician who did her master’s degree on aesthetics medicine in Europe. She specializes in various anti-aging procedures such as PRP, facial lifting, or fillers.
- Should not consume Aspirin, Ibuprofen, or Vitamin E three days before and after treatment. Not valid for pregnant women.
Learn More About Microdermabrasion
Use our guide to microdermabrasion for info on the process, the typical cost, and how it works on acne and scars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Should not consume Aspirin, Ibuprofen, or Vitamin E three days before and after treatment. Not valid for pregnant women. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yaiza Mendez Aesthetics & Antiaging
It's all about balance at Yaiza Mendez Aesthetics & Antiaging. That's why their team of experienced professionals believe not only in performing quality services, but also in fostering their clients' trust. Whether patrons come in for a body-sculpting session, PRP therapy, or laser-hair removal, Yaiza Mendez Aesthetics & Antiaging has it covered.