All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 15, 2014
July 13, 2013
July 9, 2013
What You'll Get
Cooking at home can be a hazard, especially when you live in a poorly ventilated paper house. Dine safely with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $25 worth of Thai food and drinks
- $19 for $40 worth of Thai food and drinks
The menu includes contemporary and traditional Thai cuisine ranging from tofu pad thai ($8) and pineapple fried rice with shrimp ($11) to green curry with coconut milk ($9) and sautéed chicken cashew nut with jasmine rice ($10). House specialties include spiced duck with bell peppers and basil leaves ($13) and Yak tangy fish with a tamarind sauce ($13).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for lunch special. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Se'nse Asian Cuisine
- What to expect: artfully presented pan-Asian cuisine
- Cuisines you'll find on the menu: Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese
- Something to share: Thai crab spring rolls with house plum sauce
- Something spicy: the Szechuan crispy fish fillet with veggies and peanuts
- Something sweet: the Hawaiian pineapple fried rice with chicken and shrimp