To safeguard touchscreens from breaking, many Americans use cell-phone covers or refuse to take calls outside a bounce house. This Groupon repairs the damage when preventative measures fall short.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for a screen repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $59.95 value)
- $49 for a screen repair for an iPhone 4 (a $99.95 value)
- $65 for a screen repair for an iPhone 4S (a $129.95 value)
- $75 for a screen repair for an iPad (a $149.95 value)
- $50 for a screen repair for an iPod Touch 4 (a $99.95 value)<p>
Yakety Yak Wireless
Yakety Yak Wireless, a cellular-repair and used-phone store, is the culmination of its owner’s 20 years of expertise working for Microsoft. The bright, modern shop hosts trained technicians who perform onsite repairs for mobile devices, such as repairing the cracked screens of Apple and Motorola mobile devices. The experienced and professional technicians repair more than 7,000 iPhones, iPads, and Samsung devices a year. Display tables showcase an array of accessories and gently used phones from national carriers, which customers can buy and sell, or give to the store’s green program that safely handles and recycles old devices to keep them out of landfills or the mouths of grazing billy goats.