· Redeemed January 25, 2018
· Redeemed January 23, 2018
· Redeemed January 16, 2018
What You'll Get
- Authentic Greek Dinner for Two, Valid Sunday - Thursday
- Authentic Greek Dinner for Two
- One shared app plate (two dips, one spanakopita, two zucchini fritters with choice of white or wheat pita)
- Choice of entree: pastitsio, mousaka (veggie or meat), salmon filet with two sides, 1/2 oven baked Greek chicken with two sides
- Two glasses of house red or white wine
See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Not valid on Federal Holidays. Valid only for menu items listed. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A basic understanding of Greek can help you understand the vibe at Yamas. The restaurant takes its name from the Greek word meaning "to your health," or "cheers.". A glance at the menu also reveals the word "Meze," or small plates such as grilled lamb chops, grilled octopus, which make the perfect complement to drinks or handfuls of feta-covered Opa! fries.
Beyond those shareable plates, Yamas' chefs specialize in gyros (of the lamb and beef variety) and rotisserie chicken, which they marinate in lemon and spices. Fresh ingredients are key to these recipes, including naturally-raised meats and local organic produce.
The restaurant also embodies Greece in visual ways. The national colors of blue and white define the decor, and a painting of a Grecian beach covers much of the walls. That mural serves as the backdrop to occasional live entertainment, including an open-mic and comedy night on Saturdays.