All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 2, 2018
· Reviewed April 26, 2018
· Reviewed April 23, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for One After Dark Super Pass on Friday, October 2 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for One After Dark Super Pass on Friday, October 9 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for One After Dark Super Pass on Friday, October 16 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for One After Dark Super Pass on Friday, October 23 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for One After Dark Super Pass on Friday. October 30 ($39.95 value)
After Dark attractions open at dark and go until 11 p.m. The Super Pass included:
- Unlimited amazement park rides
- Spooky farm attractions like the Chain Reactor, Horrid Hayride, and Creepy Corny Maze
- Swamp Zombie Paintball and one additional item from the Super Stuff list (see link above)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 10/2/15. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Christmas Playland season. Valid only for one SuperPass. Must use voucher in 1 visit. Valid only for date purchased. Not valid for Saturday or Sunday entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with YesterLand Farm
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
A seasonal agritainment farm with fun for all ages. Featuring vintage amusement rides, farm animals, wagon train rides through the woods, pony rides, season photo ops and more!
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
To create a safe family fun farm venue that would be a place to create special memories that last a lifetime.
3. What do you love most about your job?
It is such an honor to be a part of our guest's seasonal family tradition! They look forward to seeing their favorite attractions and what we have added to the fun mix.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
What we hear most often from our guests year after year is "It's our family tradition to come to YesterLand Farm". That is what we work hard for all year and it is always music to our ears!