All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of sushi and Japanese food
- $20 for $40 worth of sushi and Japanese food
- Click to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be used with any other offers. Not valid on happy hour specials. Valid only at National City location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yi Sushi
Sushi is more than fresh fish and produce—it's a show. And that's something Yi Sushi embraces whole-heartedly. Here, you can sit at the sushi bar and watch chefs slice, layer, and arrange ingredients into edible works of art, framed with drizzled lines of sauce and punctuated with dollops of roe. Read on to learn what else sets Yi apart:
- Fresh means fresh. In fact, the restaurant combs markets not only locally but also globally in its quest to find the best fish and produce.
- Specialty rolls take center stage. Try the Green River roll, for instance, which wraps marble seaweed around a mix of yellowtail, tuna, salmon, and white tuna with black olive, cilantro, jalapeño, scallion, and avocado oil.
- There's more than sushi here. You can also find teriyaki bowls, udon-noodle dishes, crunchy shrimp tempura, walls, a floor, and a ceiling.
- Wash down your meal with a hot or cold sake, or a Japanese beer.