What You'll Get
It's always fun to gather around a blazing campfire, but it's more fun when it's not in the middle of your kitchen. Enjoy the great outdoors with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $129 for weeklong day camp at YMCA Camp Ohiyesa, Session 1 on June 9-13, 2014 ($210 value)
- $129 for weeklong day camp at YMCA Camp Ohiyesa, Session 2 on June 16-20, 2014 ($210 value)
- $149 for a 3-night mini overnight camp at YMCA Camp Ohiyesa on June 29-July 2, 2014 ($254 value)
- $249 for 5-night overnight camp at YMCA Camp Ohiyesa, Session 1 on July 6-11, 2014 ($424 value)
- Specialty camps are available for an additional $25–$50 per week
- Bus transportation is available for an additional fee—click here and scroll down for details
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Subject to availability. Day camp valid for grades K-8; overnight camp valid for grades 3-8. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About YMCA Camps
It's one of the central rituals of youth: summer camp. No child should be deprived of the joys of canoeing under an open sky, sleeping in a rustic cabin, telling stories around a campfire, and spit-taking at a lonely sasquatch gazing mournfully from the forest. That's why the YMCA runs two camps in eastern Michigan. Just an hour from downtown Detroit sits Camp Ohiyesa, located on the edge of Fish Lake in the middle of lush farmland. And at Camp Nissokone, 170 acres of lakefront campground offers everything from horse riding to wakeboarding to arts and crafts.