All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 30, 2016
Reviewed January 29, 2016
Reviewed January 27, 2016
What You'll Get
- $25 for 25 day passes, each valid for a one-day visit and access to all fitness classes ($625 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon. Activation required by expiration date on voucher; all 25 passes must be redeemed within 45 days of activation. Valid for new members or members who have not been active in the past 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Government issued ID required. Must be 18 or older. Day passes can be used across multiple locations, but only 1 pass per day. Must sign waiver. Not valid for member rates on additional services, such as daycare and swim lessons. Passes must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles - Hollywood Branch
The Los Angeles of today is almost unrecognizable from the city that existed 125 years ago. A few things remain the same, however, including the pillars of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility promoted by YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles. Since the first LA branch opened in 1882, the Y has worked to promote positive change in the lives and wellness of its members, both young and old.
- The four core values: Caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility
- The locations: 25 branches spread across Los Angeles County
- Group exercise: The Y's fitness instructors teach more than 90 kinds of classes, including yoga, group cycling, and high-intensity interval training
- For the kids: Age-appropriate exercise classes, recreational sports, camps, arts programs, and childcare for when parents are in their own classes
- For everyone: Fitness classes, swim lessons, sport leagues, and other programs that strengthen the bonds between parents, children, and community members