- $25 for 25 day passes, each valid for a one-day visit and access to all fitness classes ($625 value)
YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles - Hollywood Branch
The Los Angeles of today is almost unrecognizable from the city that existed 125 years ago. A few things remain the same, however, including the pillars of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility promoted by YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles. Since the first LA branch opened in 1882, the Y has worked to promote positive change in the lives and wellness of its members, both young and old.
- The four core values: Caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility
- The locations: 25 branches spread across Los Angeles County
- Group exercise: The Y's fitness instructors teach more than 90 kinds of classes, including yoga, group cycling, and high-intensity interval training
- For the kids: Age-appropriate exercise classes, recreational sports, camps, arts programs, and childcare for when parents are in their own classes
- For everyone: Fitness classes, swim lessons, sport leagues, and other programs that strengthen the bonds between parents, children, and community members