Choose from Four Options
- C$11 for C$20 worth of dine-in Mexican food and drink
- C$20 for C$40 worth of dine-in Mexican food and drink
- C$11 for C$20 worth of take-out Mexican food and drink
- C$20 for C$40 worth of take-out Mexican food and drink
- Click here to view the menu
Yo Amo Tacos
Taco lovers of all stripes can find sanctuary at Yo Amo Tacos. There, they can express their allegiance by chowing down on as much Mexican comfort food as they like, most of it doused in flavorful sauces and paired with its requisite flour or corn tortillas. Like the restaurant's soundtrack, which intersperses Latin tunes with American pop, the menu revels in fusion—check out the Mexican poutine for proof. The crown jewel, however, is its encyclopedic list of tacos, which range from classic (chorizo) to inventive (lobster and green apple). Fish tacos and flank-steak tacos are two of the house specialties—so are the ribeye cheeseburgers—but many opt for tostadas, tortilla pizzas, or guacamole drawn fresh from underground guacamole reservoirs. There are almost as many tequilas as there are taco varieties, too, and an equally extensive list of cocktails to slake thirst with fun, complementary flavors.